HS RoofClad is a family owned and run business, providing total envelope solutions for all Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, and specialist building façade requirements within industrial and commercial sectors. With the launch of our new brand, and an expanding team there is no better time to join us!
- Job Role: Designer
- Department: Estimating and Design
- Reporting to: Divisional Director
- Location: Croft Business Park, Bromborough, CH62
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce accurate drawings/registers to assist delivery/installation of projects
- Produce accurate schedules to assist procurement requirements of the projects
- Engage with Estimators and Commercial Team to ensure that project design is compliant with the specification and project budgets
- Engage with Operation/Contracts Managers to ensure buildability
- Ensure that all designs are issued to clients relevant document control portal and all drawings are kept up to date with newly issued architects, engineers and sub-contract drawing releases.
- Engage with site teams and provide assistance and support throughout the build process
- Ensuring prompt resolution of design related issues that may arise
- Ensuring that the companies design output meets the industry design standards
- Engage with manufacturers to ensure design output is compliant with the product standards
- Engage with architects, design managers, engineers and other interfacing sub-contractors to ensure of a compliant design
- Attend internal and external design meetings where required
- Attend site when required to liaise with contracts and site management
- Ensuring that companies statutory obligations under CDM Regulations are discharged
- Computer literate (proficient in Microsoft office)
- Knowledge of façade systems
- Proven track record of working in the façade industry
- Superb knowledge of Autocad 2019 onwards
- Engaging demeanor with clients
- Commercially astute
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent Knowledge / experience of working within the roofing, cladding and façade industry
- Proficient in using Autocad Revit would be an advantage
Salary negotiable depending on the applicant’s experience.
At HS RoofClad, we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Designer”.