HS RoofClad is a family owned and run business, providing total envelope solutions for all Roofing, Cladding, Waterproofing, and specialist building façade requirements within industrial and commercial sectors. With the launch of our new brand, and an expanding team there is no better time to join us!
- Job Role: Estimator
- Department: Estimating and Design
- Reporting to: Divisional Director
- Location: Croft Business Park, Bromborough, CH62
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attending pre- and post- tender client meetings
- Compiling timely estimates for prospective projects
- Dealing promptly with project technical inquiries
- Scheduling estimating/drawing take off, taking accurate dimensions from drawings and transferring this information to bespoke pricing templates
- Liaising with various other departments in the business including purchasing, operations, commercial and design, as well as department managers
- Tendering and securing of roofing and facade projects
- Ability to negotiate with clients and offer design and build input and value engineering during the tender process
- Obtaining and negotiate competitive supplier quotations
- Ability and experience in site surveying
- Computer literate
- Commercially astute
- Excellent problem solver
- Process Driven
- Excellent Knowledge / experience of working within the roofing, cladding and façade industry
- At least two years of experience in an estimating environment, ideally related to cladding, rainscreen systems, and building facades
- The ability to read and understand tender documentation, specifications, drawing and terms & conditions
- Producing profitable tenders/quotations from architect’s drawings and specifications
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A proactive and committed attitude at all time
Salary negotiable depending on the applicant’s experience.
At HS RoofClad, we are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner, regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Positions offer a generous salary, together with excellent on-target earnings.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application – Estimator”.